Recognized problem? Contact us.
Peter van Dijk and the team can tell you all about it
Call: +31 (0)6 57 77 96 62
Mail: [email protected]
Tank Terminals according to Vicoma
If you are responsible for a project involving a Tank Terminal, you know how important reliability and safety are in the storage of chemicals, oil or gas. Our engineers work throughout the Netherlands to store these explosive and toxic substances safely daily. Whether it concerns commercial or non-commercial terminals, we analyse what is needed, write the safety plan and construct (or modify) the terminal. Vicoma works with fixed teams who are well aware of all ongoing processes and issues.
Regular clients appreciate our multidisciplinary approach
Our services are aimed at unburdening organisations so that they can continue to focus on their day-to-day business. Regular clients appreciate our multidisciplinary approach; you can rely on us for disciplines such as process, piping, mechanical and civil. Vicoma listens to what is needed but also presents itself as an independent sparring partner. Our enthusiastic engineers like short communication lines and think along actively. Our goal is to finish the Terminal within budget and planning.
Vicoma’s areas of work in Tank Terminals:
- 3D scanning and heat detection
- Design of installations for the storage and pumping of liquid substances, solids, powders, general cargo and bulk
- Feasibility studies and safety studies
- Basic and detailed engineering
Our specialists support with:
- Project Management, procurement Assistance and Construction Management
- Process en Equipment
- Electrical and field instrumentation
- Mechanical engineering
- Architecture, steel construction and concrete