Food & Pharma according to Vicoma
If you are responsible for a project in the food industry or pharmaceutical sector, you know how important hygiene and safety are in every (production) process. Our experienced engineers know the do’s and don’ts in your sector, from general regulations to product-specific requirements. Whether it is about optimising production lines, the logistics of liquids and powders or the engineering of a completely new installation, we enjoy working with you to achieve your business goals. Do not expect woolly reports, but to-the-point advice that you can put to work immediately.
On site fast with experienced people
In Food & Pharma Vicoma engineers deal with issues like product safety, traceability, contamination and hygiene on a daily basis. Our flexible, multidisciplinary teams operate nationwide from various branches and ensure a reliable implementation of each project. Regular partners appreciate this one-stop shopping mentality. Our experienced engineers are quickly on site and know your business processes inside out. We respond to your issue but at the same time ask critical questions. By continuously talking to each other we reach the best solution for your challenge.
Vicoma’s work areas in Food & Pharma:
- Designing and engineering buildings
- Engineering of installations consisting of process equipment, piping, devices, tanks, silos, machines and conveyor belts
- Producing, storing and processing liquid substances, solids, powders and loose bulk products
- The packaging, handling and logistics of (liquid) substances and products
Our specialists support with:
- Project management and construction management
- Mechanical engineering
- Process and equipment
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- Architecture, civil engineering, steel construction and concrete