Are you looking for technical support for a civil project? At Vicoma we will test your idea for feasibility and design, calculate and draw a watertight plan for delivery. Our engineers give technical advice, provide 3D-models and 2D-drawings and deliver various reports. At Vicoma we work as efficiently as possible within the given budget, taking into account sustainability or possible future expansions.
Flexible teams with high levels of expertise
Our civil engineers are involved in your project from the first initiative and continue to supervise until the execution is successfully completed. We switch quickly, with flexible teams and short lines of communication. Fifty years of civil knowledge ensures decisiveness on the part of our specialists, and solutions in which all possible financial and constructive safety risks are excluded.
We also offer additional services, such as applying for permits, making budgets for the execution or supervising the construction site.
Our specialists support with:
- Soil mechanical and probing advice
- Sewerage, drainage and underground infrastructure
- Site finishing, roads and bridges
- Pile plans and concrete foundations
- Steel constructions, pipe bridges, skids (on- and offshore)
- Buildings: constructional and architectural (facades and roofs)
- Explosion proof buildings and fire loads
- Crane tracks, hoisting structures and temporary auxiliary structures
- Stairs, platforms and railings
The phases within a civil project
- We test your plan or project with a comprehensive feasibility study
- We deliver a concept design for review
- You receive the final design that you, for example, need for an environmental permit
- We deliver the specification documents, the construction design or the detailed engineering
- During the execution, we do the construction management